Wow Allison!! I really liked the poem called 'My Teacher Sees Right Through Me'. I knew that the teacher was the dad right away. Keep up the good work! -Cari:)
I am from Walled Lake Elementary in Mr. Reed's class. I am smart, optomistic, and I am in advanced math. I am in a mix of sixth and seventh grade math right now and I have less than ten things to learn! I would love to be in gymnastics and swimming, but I don't have the time.
I like your poem about the socks it was really funny. Keep up the good work it writing poems. I cam't wait tell you published more poems like that.
ReplyDeletethose are some cool poems it was hard to choose but i think baseball and bat was a homerun to me
ReplyDeleteI like the remix of the Abraham Lincoln speech the best. It was funny. Good Job Alliason
ReplyDeleteGood job Allison! My favorite poem is The Traveling Balloon because the picture is so cool and the poem is really good too.
ReplyDeleteI lke your acrostic poem because it talks about your feeling in a acrostic poem
ReplyDeletegreat job allison! i liked the baseball one because i play softball and now you got me in mood for softball but anyways great poems!
ReplyDeleteWow Allison!! I really liked the poem called 'My Teacher Sees Right Through Me'. I knew that the teacher was the dad right away. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete-Cari:)