Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Spelling Bee

"That is correct". Those words were my ticket to the School Spelling Bee. I had studied really hard and now I am going into the competition. Today we will start our school spelling bee with 15 people, 5 people from each class, me being one of them. I just happen to be going first, I would call it "the luck of the draw". I wanted ANYTHING but first, and I just happened to draw first. I picked a library bookmark, green with a toucan on it, and it ended up having an A on it, which when we found out we had to go in alphabetical order, told me I was going first!! I am really nervous now but I have a positive feeling because I studied every word in the book, not all in one night though, that would be crazy!! The Spelling Bee is in about 50 minutes from now and I get more anxious with every minute. I hope I studied enough!!

3 comments:

  1. U DID GOOD ALLISON! I DONT SPELL THAT GOOD LIKE U GOOD JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. allison good job you won the spelling bee

    ReplyDelete