Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas!!!!

As we all know, Christmas is almost here and my family is getting ready for the holidays. I am getting ready for Christmas by wrapping all of my presents and helping pick out presents to give to my family. Today my mom is going to put up the Christmas tree and buy all of the presents I'm not aloud to see. I wish I could see my presents, but I want to keep it a surprise, I mean, I will get my presents in 9 days! Can you believe it? 9 days to wait, winter is coming and going too fast. I wish there would be more snow for me to play in on Christmas because I'm not going anywhere this Christmas except my Aunt's house, which is still in my area, and it's not very far away, not even 30 minutes.

Another thing I will be doing this holiday is visiting the two families I don't get to see a lot, well, they will be coming down to my grandma's, which is about 30 minutes away. But I love my family, and some of my favorite cousins consist in these 2 families. My cousin Hailey, and my cousin Kathleen. Kathleen gives out some of the best presents ever, she is always thinking ahead. Hailey is fun and she will make you laugh a lot of the time, except for when Collin's around. He is my other cousin and Hailey's brother, he doesn't do much with us anymore, so he's kind of like a shadow, but when he's on vacation or he's at somewhere that's not his home, he is so fun to be around. If you have all of that for Christmas, you are guaranteed to have a great Christmas.

I am going to bring some fun into Christmas this year. I have some really surprising presents, but I know my family will like these presents. They are very much representing my family, I mean, I got my sister this buggy-eyed little leopard thing and she bugs me a lot of the time, I wouldn't tell her that though. I can't wait for Christmas!!

17 comments:

  1. What up love the blog it's awsome can;t wait to see the next one

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i love your blog! its soooo cool. remember be good 4 cristmas!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny!!! I'm sure your little sister will love your present and don't tell her that she bugs you just keep quite about that like you said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison that is such a cool blog and how do you type so fast? you are so good at doing blogs i wish i was as good as you. and i cn't wait to read the next blog that you make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully your sister doen't see this!:)
    kyle c.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog Allison lets just hope if your on this at home your mom or dad maybe even your sister won't see this!! Hope Santa does't put you on the naughty list for say that!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allison wonderful blog
    You write a lot in a good way
    i wish i was good as you
    i cant wait to read your next blog
    what are you going to give your mom?
    i hope your sister doesn't see that

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your blog i read it 5 times

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am getting my mom a picture frame with a memory in it because my mom brings out the best memories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi allison!!! that was a awsesome pole you should keep making more!!!!! you have to show me how to do that some time.☺


    ~layla♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. blue-ringedoctopus it has green blud look up more face about it.

    ReplyDelete